Random Stories


Selasa, 21 Februari 2012

Third Day in 4th Semester

Alhamdulillah I can through third day in this semester
Today I got one course only, Satuan Operasi Proses
It's terrible because I just got this lesson yesterday, I got tasks n I must submitted today
I just have less than 24 hours to finish them
No matter as long as I can reach my main goal....to be a plus scholar  :)

I have to serious in my study
I must finish my study in 2014 in cum laud 
I do have to get 10 million rupiahs in my first salary
Insya Allah...
With my mother bless and my hard effort
Amiiin....

2 komentar:

  1. (because of bad english, appologize me if i make comment with Indonesian :D)
    wahh semester 4 sama donk saya juga semester 4, salam kenal ya kak

    BalasHapus
  2. Iya salam kenal kak ninja :)
    Ini juga baru belajar bhs ing kok
    Kacau grammarnya :D

    BalasHapus